Do you have great content? As a therapist, consultant, coach or other professional of course you do! Is your expertise reaching enough people though?
Now you can solve that problem by enrolling clients in your own online courses.
Is this you?
- You need to reach a much larger audience
- You need to move away from trading time for money
- You want your income stream to include the rapidly growing market for online courses
- You want to increase your credibility and authority …
- … with a flexible product that can be adapted to become a book, blog or lead magnet.
BUT … how? Designing online courses isn’t easy. It requires:
- Expertise in teaching … courses are very different from ineffective information products … and teaching may not be a skill you have just now.
- Time to write your course … many people find it just can’t be done when attempting to fit designing and writing around their existing business, even if they know what to do
- Engaged learners who are inspired to action your content … and engaged action-takers will become clients for your other services and products.
- Design and presentation that goes beyond boring ‘click next’ e-learning
- Careful sequencing, variety, and enjoyment … your clients won’t want to take a course for its own sake. They do want the changes the course will bring to their thinking, feelings, and action
Naturally, you want to focus on your own professional skills. You know your business or practice needs the extra dimension online courses and recurring income can bring. Yet designing courses for maximum impact, learning and application isn’t something you can action without the expertise you don’t have.
The good news is – consulting on, and designing, online courses is my field of expertise.
It took years me of training and paying my dues to gain experience, while adding more and more value to leading organisations in education and online learning. Now I’m ready to share more widely. I’m ready to add value to your business. I’m ready to benefit your customers, clients and your authority as a leader in your field.
It’s my expertise you need to craft your content – to add another, valuable, dimension to your business or practice.
Contact me now to arrange an informal consultation on how you can add an online course to your stream of income.